Ransomware, malware, leaked data, phishing, 0 day, discover a retrospective of the threats during 2017
Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP) doesn’t stop Office 365 ransomware attacks. To block ransomware, you need predictive email defense like Vade Secure.
There has been a 50% increase in ransomware attacks over the last year. Do you have the right security solutions in place to defend your organizations from attack? Learn more about the best ransomware protection solutions.
Microsoft Exchange Online Protection doesn’t stop Office 365 phishing attacks. To block phishing and spear-phishing attacks, you need predictive email defense.
Our Latest Email Security Newsletter Featuring Gartner Research. Download it ! Or read the summary.
When it comes to ransomware, be very afraid. Vade Secure’s ransomware protection software helps IT managers breathe a little easier with its AI-backed defenses against ransomware, spear fishing and zero-day attacks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Alerts last cyber attacks (9)
- Anticipate Cyberattaks (27)
- Business performance (10)
- Choose my protection system (21)
- Email Security (44)
- How to protect yourself (17)
- Internet Service Provider (2)
- Malware – Ransomware (25)
- Office365 (8)
- Phishing (35)
- Spam – non-priority emails (10)
- Spear Phishing – Targeted Attacks (19)
- Testimonials (3)
- Testimonials_Office365 (2)
- The new cyber attacks (16)
- Uncategorized (2)
- User Experience (3)
Recent tweets on @vadesecure
Gartner estime que d’ici 2020, 50% des clients d’Office 365 utiliseront des solutions de sécurité tierces. Vade Sec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…7 hours ago
- 8 hours ago
- 11 hours ago