5 Questions to Ask When Choosing an Email Security Solution
Asking the right questions is stage one of preparing for an email security evaluation. Knowing which questions to ask during your purchasing journey can help you distinguish the subtle features that determine the efficacy of any solution. This practical, one-page checklist details the top questions you should ask during your purchasing journey.
Download your resources
Topics covered in the checklist:
- Deployment method.
- Post-delivery capabilities.
- Threat detection and filtering capabilities.
- Technology used to detect malicious email.
- Sandboxing for malware analysis.
Download the checklist to:
- Identify the shortcomings of prospective solutions.
- Evaluate multiple security options using a reliable framework.
- Use in onboarding or new training of team members.
- Present to clients to educate them on your solution.