Vade Secure website, accessible from domain names antispam.fr, vadesecure.com, vadesecure.fr, is edited and maintained by Vade Secure, registered with the RCS Roubaix-Tourcoing under number 509 568 416 and based in HEM, 3 avenue Antoine Pinay, Parc d'activités des 4 vents, 59510 (France).
The managing editor is Mr. Georges Lotigier. Hosting is performed on the premises of Vade Secure. Part of the downloads are hosted by OVH, Head Office: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 ROUBAIX.
We inform you that any copy, total or partial reproduction or distribution, by any means whatsoever, of this website, logos, images, is prohibited without Vade Secure's prior written permission.
All brands mentioned on this website are trademarks of their authors. Photos and illustrations of this website are not contractual.
In case of any omissions, errors, corrections, we thank you for letting us know by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Vade Secure collects information about you when you register a software, create an account with an online service, an electronic payment (title, company name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number). These data are not transmitted to third parties but may be used for sending information and exclusive promotional offers from Vade Secure, which you can unsubscribe from at any time by clicking on the link provided. Only our company will receive the information you provide.
If your e-mail is stored on one of our e-mailing lists after you ordered of one of Vade Secure products, and you no longer wish to be included, click on the link provided for that purpose at the bottom of each e-mail we send you. This procedure shall automatically and permanently erase your e-mail address from our lists. However, if you want to do it immediately, you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed manually which can take 2 to 3 days. If you receive in the meantime another promotional e-mail or so from our services, disregard them, as your application is still being processed. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (amended by the Act of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data), you have the right to access, rectify or oppose the data collected about you. These rights may be exercised by contacting at the following address: email@example.com
You can oppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose menu Tools and then Options
3. Find menu "cookie" and select desired options
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
1. Choose menu "Tools", then "Internet Options"
2. Click on "Confidentiality"
3. Select the desired level using the cursor
For Opéra :
1. Choose menu "File">"Preferences"
Our Commerce and Electronic Payments Service ensures that all conditions necessary for the security of online payments are met. Among them are:
1. Encryption of information entered on the Vade Secure websites.
2. Authentication and certification of encryption by Thawte, an organization which guarantees the validity of certificates. Validity of the certificate used for the Vade Secure website can be checked by using the "Property / Certificate" option for Internet Explorer and "Security" for Netscape.
3. The systematic destruction of any credit card number so that no detail is stored in Vade Secure databases.
4. Encryption of all information flowing between Vade Secure and financial institutions. In addition, they are sealed and stamped.
5. Systematic verification of details and validity of credit cards with financial institutions to prevent use of stolen or counterfeit cards. Note that all the information that can help find perpetrators of fraud are made available to justice.
6. After acceptance of the payment confirmation email sent immediately by e-mail to the customer with the reminder of the characteristics of payment (invoice number, no transaction authorization number ...).