Incident Response for MSPs
The business opportunities from cybersecurity are causing MSPs to pivot toward managed security services, but managing cybersecurity for a range of clients is time-consuming and full of complexity. MSPs need incident response tools that are easy to use and provide cross-tenant capabilities.
Build a managed security service for Microsoft 365
Responding to incidents and remediating email threats targeting Microsoft 365 is a full-time job that costs MSPs time and money. MSP Response provides unified threat management and incident response capabilities in a cross-tenant dashboard, enabling MSPs to build a robust threat detection and incident response offering with Vade for M365.
MSP Response centralizes your Vade for M365 tenants in the Vade Partner Portal. It features a simplified interface that includes critical email log data and one-click remediation capabilities.
Discover our free personalized guide dedicated to MSPs who want to develop their service offerings around cybersecurity.
Answer the questions to get a presentation adapted to your answers.
Remediate emails across your client base
Identify threats across Vade for M365 tenants
Deliver managed services from a unified dashboard
Key Benefits of MSP Response for MSPs
- Scalable managed security service with a single solution.
- Reduce time to respond to innovative, emerging threats.
- Holistic view of cybersecurity across your client base.
- Free up valuable IT resources with a low-touch solution.
- No additional tools or add-ons to install.
- Integrated in the Partner Portal, without additional fees.*
*Partner Access must be activated.