91% of corporate data breaches now involve an email-based attack. Standard anti-phishing, anti-malware, and anti-spam tools are helpless to prevent them.
Spear Phishing Protection
Anti-spam and Email management
No credit card required, no obligation.
Our embedded anti-malware solution is really an in-depth integrated defense featuring our AI-based behavioral detection technology combined with two external anti-virus solutions.
- Behavioral analysis looks at everything from filenames, header fingerprints, and the code and commands embedded in any attachments.
- We examine not just executable files but Office documents, PDFs, and more.
- This in-depth proprietary defense system is bolstered by two external anti-virus solutions to weed out virtually all malware.
Learn more about anti-phishing and anti-malware what you can do about it with our 2 free eBooks:
Fighting Email Threats with Predictive Defense – Featuring Best Practices from Gartner
Spear Phishing is a very targeted attack: one email by one hacker to one high-value victim. To make it even harder for most email security systems, initial emails usually avoid any URLs or attachments. This makes spear phishing very difficult to detect by traditional methods.
Vade Secure’s spear phishing protection protects your users from even the most innocuous-looking malicious emails through a combination of:
- Deep content inspection and analysis by our proprietary artificial intelligence engine that goes way beyond simple pattern recognition.
- Our patented anti-spoofing “Identity MatchTM” system that takes hundreds of subtle factors into account to determine if the sender is who they claim to be.
Learn more about spear phishing and what you can do about it with our free 16-page eBook:
Spear Phishing: Understanding an Evolving Security Threat
Our anti-phishing solution is unique in that it is able to spot and quarantine phishing emails from the first email. Most solutions rely on pattern recognition technologies that allow hundreds or even thousands of emails through to end users before black-flagging them as malevolent.
How did we create the most effective anti-phishing on the market?
- Our artificial intelligence engine looks at multiple elements of every email. This AI is constantly improving based on a huge and constantly growing data set consisting of hundreds of millions of inboxes worldwide.
- Our webpage exploration engine explores any embedded URLs at the time of user interaction, catching dynamic links, “sleeper” malware, and phishing pages.
"The email experience at DreamHost has never been better, The teams at Vade Secure have completely understood our long-term vision for improved email performance and have been a pleasure to work with. Their technology has allowed DreamHost to improve our customer experience to a great degree."
DreamHost's VP of Professional Hosting
Your users won’t tolerate any spam. And they’ll react even worse to having a genuine message mistakenly filed away as spam.
Rest easy with our 99.99% catch rate and a false positive rate of less than 1 in 1,600,000.
Effective anti-spam is just table-stakes for corporate email these days, but you’ll bask in the plaudits our commercial email management tools will bring from your user base.
- Automatically filter incoming mail into primary, commercial, and social communications.
- One click–unsubscribes for all newsletters and commercial communications—no matter how the sender has setup their process.
Delight your users by highlighting the 25% of non-spam emails that are truly important.
Our Intelligence Comes From Experience
Vade Secure protects over 400 million email boxes across 76 countries. Those mailboxes provide the information we need to help us refine our rules engine… a refinement that has been in process for over 10 years.
Some of the mailboxes that we protect include…
Email Security on your platform of choice.
The Vade Secure email security solution is available on virtually any platform in whatever form factor you prefer.
All platforms are highly scalable, customizable, and available in OEM and white-label editions.
No credit card required, no obligation.