1. Legal Notices
1.1. THE SITE IS EDITED BY:
The company Vade Secure SASU with the capital of 268 831 €
whose headquarters is 2 bis avenue Antoine Pinay, Parc d’activités des 4 vents in HEM (59510) France
Tel: +33 3 59 61 66 50
RCS LILLE METROPOLE: 509 568 416
N ° SIRET: 509 568 416 000361.2.
THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLICATION IS:
Mr. Georges LOTIGIER
Address: 2 bis avenue Antoine Pinay, Parc d’activités des 4 vents in HEM (59510) France
Tel: 03 59 61 66 50
1.3. THE ACCOMMODATION OF THE WEBSITE IS INSURED BY:
Scalair company sas
2 bis avenue Antoine Pinay
59510 Hem France
Telephone: 03 20 68 21 21
3. Intellectual Property
The Website www.vadesecure.com is the exclusive property of the Company. It is protected by the laws in force on the intellectual property.
The Company holds all the intellectual property rights relating to the Site and in particular all the graphic, sound, textual, software, databases, including the underlying technology, or any other nature, constituting the Site.
Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is subject to the express and prior agreement of the Company.Any unauthorized reproduction may constitute an infringement in accordance with Articles L. 112-1 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
The Company also holds the intellectual property rights relating to all the photographs of the Works and the representation and reproduction of the Works published on its site. The User undertakes thus not to undermine intellectual property rights of the Company and, as such, is prohibited from reproducing, representing, to modify or diffuse, even partially, any item protected by an intellectual property right, unless it has previously been expressly authorized by the Company.
The User is also prohibited from any exploitation, for any purpose whatsoever, the Content and information contained on the Site. The User is prohibited from using the Site for commercial purposes without the express and prior authorization of the Company.
Similarly, corporate names, trademarks and distinctive signs reproduced on the site are also protected under trademark law. Reproduction or representation may not be done without the prior written consent of the Company. Any unauthorized use may constitute an infringement in accordance with Articles L.713-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
Hypertext links established towards other sites can not engage the responsibility of VADE SECURE, in particular as regards the content of these sites. VADE SECURE is not responsible for hypertext links to this site and prohibits any person from setting up such a link without its express and prior authorization.
5. Responsibility of the company
- The Site Manager makes his best efforts to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and services contained therein, within the limits of responsibility set out below:
The Site is in principle accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days on 7, however, the Site Manager declines all responsibility, without this list being restrictive:
- To a case of force majeure as these are defined by French jurisprudence or a decision of the authorities
- In case of abnormal use or unlawful exploitation of the Site
- In the event of interruption of the Site for technical maintenance operations or updating of the published information
- In the event of temporary inability to access the Site (and / or the websites and applications being linked) due to technical problems and whatever their origin and provenance,
- to a fraudulent intrusion or retention of a third party in the system, o u the unlawful extraction of data, despite the implementation of the means of security in accordance with the current data of the technique, the Company only supporting an obligation of means with regard to known techniques of securing;
- User of his username and / or password or in case of impersonation.The information provided on the site www.vadesecure.com are provided for information only.
The information provided on the website www.vadesecure.com are provided for information only. They can not engage the responsibility of the Company. They can be modified or updated without notice. The Site Administrator can not be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, resulting from any errors, inaccuracies or omissions of the information contained in the Site.
The responsibility of the Company can not be held liable for any damage of any kind whatsoever. it is, direct or indirect, any omission or error or inability to access the Site.
7. The General Conditions of Sale (GTC)
8. Applicable law
The present Site is governed by French law.