Ransomware is an increasingly popular email threat targeting all types of industries. It is important you know how to protect your organization with ransomware best practices.
Email is one of the most essential and widely used communication tools in business.
Ransomware attacks are running rampant around the globe. Numerous attacks have made global headlines, forcing businesses to halt operations and pay large premiums to regain access to their critical data.
The threat of a cyber-attack is a serious concern for many organizations. Both huge enterprises and smaller SMBs can become victims of these devastating attacks. Malware is consistently one of the largest […]
Cybersecurity should be a focus for businesses of all sizes and in all sectors. Unfortunately, some small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) believe they are too small to worry about a cyber-attack. This is not true.
As of Wednesday June 28, the IT systems of many companies worldwide have been infected by a wave of ransomware identified in the press under the names “PetrWrap”, “NoPetya” and “GoldenEye”.
Ukraine, Russia, Denmark, the UK, […]
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Alerts last cyber attacks (9)
- Anticipate Cyberattaks (28)
- Business performance (10)
- Choose my protection system (22)
- Email Security (45)
- How to protect yourself (17)
- Internet Service Provider (2)
- Malware – Ransomware (25)
- Office365 (10)
- Phishing (38)
- Spam – non-priority emails (10)
- Spear Phishing – Targeted Attacks (20)
- Testimonials (6)
- Testimonials_Office365 (2)
- The new cyber attacks (23)
- Uncategorized (2)
- User Experience (3)
Recent tweets on @vadesecure
- 2 days ago
- 3 days ago
- 4 days ago